RSS

Who want to be a Billionaire

# During last monts of my EVS, Teca decided to give me some mini project to organize in Ötletfa.
She asked me to organize one, the 26 November about France, she proposed me to do that like the TV game " who want to be a Billionaire".


So for that I prepared one PowerPoint with questions and answers with pictures of the presentator TV Jean Pierre Foucault like real game in French TV.

# This Tuesday I went to Ötletfa I bring all my stuff, and during the morning I spoke with Istvan and explain him how I would like to play. At 4pm we did 2 teams, 3 youngs by team and we started.

Rules were easy, good answer you grow up and win more money, wrong answer you don't win money but you continue to play.


All questions were about France, food, people, history, monuments..





When teams thought have the good answer we count 1, 2, 3... and they should show the letter A, B, C or D.








Finally they were good 3 wrongs answer for 1 team and 2 for the other team.


I think they spent a good time to play and learn a bit about France, with this non formal activity, and I hope they will remember in France it's Baguette and not Bagel :) and Quiche Lorraine not Pizza... :)

Thanks Teca, Istvan, Regi, Helga and Ötletfa's youngs :) I spent a great time.

Bossard Nicolas 30.12.13 ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Inter-Cult-Tour All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes