RSS

June is over. . .

June is over. . .

And yes, I arrived on the 6th June, and here we are already at the end of it.
These three weeks passed extremely fast, but I don’t regret to apply for this trip:)

During these three weeks I met with Laci, Bogi, Bea, Gabor Szabi, Zsófi, Edina, Magdi and a few more people, of course, with my mentor Gergő too. I also made ​​a relationship with Marietta who will be my special teacher in Hungarian.

Along this time, I discovered my new environment which will be mine for the next seven months.
I had been obviously in “Dartke” but also in "Vásárhely" with Ötletfa. These where those two places what I loved the most.
I haven’t visited every corner of the city yet, but I spent a pleasant evening at an open air bar, near the river in “Várkert” and finished this evening next to the riverside watching the sunrise at 4:50 am. . . J
I have a few more things to tell you, but I don’t know how. . .


I have to go now, because Gergő will have a party, so that will be my last night here in June.


1 comments:

Kmeto said...

I want to see your shadow theather play about your travel to Hungary! :)

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Inter-Cult-Tour All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes