RSS

New year started...

2013 – the year with the most chances in my life – is over. Time passes too fast, my last month already started…

December was a really good month with a lot of beautiful and funny activities. When Lisa (my German friend) was here, we organized a handicraft workshop to create some Christmas decoration.


With the Mentorship project we planned a big Christmas event on the last Saturday before the holidays. We spent some time together, eating some Christmas cookies and trying out Nicolas game about learning French and Hungarian. After that we went to the ice shrink place. It was really good, because almost everyone was there and we spent some funny hours together.








After that the mentors spent some time together. It was also one of the last days for Nicolas, so we made a team photo:


For me it was also time for packing my luggage, because I went home for Christmas. On Sunday the 22.12.2013 the day was there, I got into the plane straight to Germany. I couldn’t believe and I did not know how to feel. My parents waited for my at Cologne airport and were really happy to see me again. Of course I was happy too!
When I came into my room it felt strange… I was there again! The first night in my own big bed was fantastic! 

It was the best Christmas since I was younger! We had a Christmas tree, I got nice presents, saw a lot of my friends and spent time with my family. 



It was really nice to be there again, but I was also glad when I went back. I went back by train, it took 16h and the heating in the train was damaged. Almost frozen I arrived in Vienna in the early morning where my last rain to Budapest started.
Finally arrived in Szeged, I saw Nicolas again and our last time together in the flat started… 
On the 31. of December we went by train to Budapest where we had to say “goodbye”.

I spent my New Year’s Eve together with 13 other German volunteers. They work in Hungary, Romania and there was one guy who works in France together with one guy  of my hometown… The world is soooo small!
We spent a good time together till we went out at midnight to the Margit Hid. There we watched a small firework and were bewitched by the beautiful setting of Budapest.
I love that city!



Happy new year to everyone!

Boldog új évet kívánok!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Inter-Cult-Tour All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes