RSS

Visit from Germany!

Last week one of my best friends came to visit me. We spent time in Budapest and went one day to Vienna. We saw the famous castle “Schönbrunn”, spent time in the city center which was decorated with a lot of beautiful lights and in the evening we went to the Christmas market which is called “Christkindlmarkt”. We spent a fantastic time together and she enjoyed the trip. To end her journey, to see where I live and what I do, she went with me to Szeged. On Monday we joined the Christmas workshop, she had the chance to get to know some people and to see what we do together. On Tuesday Gabi and I planned another workshop and it was really awesome! We did handicrafts like Christmas tree decorations and candles. It was really nice to spent some time with an intimate friend. On Wednesday I had to say goodbye, but - unbelievable – in ten days I fly back to Germany for Christmas!!!
I really look forward to see my family, but I also means, that 2014 is going to start and my last month will begin. I cannot believe how fast the time passes and I don’t want to think about my leave…



Schloss Schönbrunn - Vienna





Back in Budapest!

City from above :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Inter-Cult-Tour All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes