RSS

My trip to Bratislava!

I spent the first weekend of October in Bratislava.
On the one hand I wanted to see the city, but the other reason was the concert of one of my favorite Band’s “Irie Révoltés” - a German - French band. They played on Friday evening and it was really, really, really awesome!!! I am glad, that I made the journey to see them!!!


My hostel, called “Freddie next to Mercury”, was next to the music hall. I can really recommend it, but it is not directly in the city center.
On Saturday I checked out the city. Bratislava seems very small and I think one day is enough to see the most important parts.  
The old historical center is very nice! There are nice buildings and sweet coffee shops -  is characterized by many baroque palaces. The “Slovak Philharmonic Orchestra” and the old “Old National Theatre” building look very awesome!
I really enjoyed the “Old Town” in the evening with a lot of lights. The “Bratislava Castle” is really nice and when you are there you can enjoy the wonderful view over Bratislava.

There a bigger Shopping Centre’s outside the city and small shops in the city center of Bratislava.

view from the castle

Castle of Bratislava!



Damaris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Inter-Cult-Tour All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes