RSS

The Volunteers

Here you can see our volunteers. Nicolas is coming in June, and Damaris in August.

Nicolas



Hi, my name is Nicolas Bossard. I’m 21 years old, and I was born in Cholet. I live in France, in Cholet with my parents and with my sister and my brother. My brother is Romain and he is 16 years old, my sister is Elodie and she is 24 years old. My mother work in school and my father is a truck driver. I have a dog, her name is Eden.
I studied French cook, and I have a diploma in French cook, waiter, and for to work with children. During 4 years I worked in different restaurants as cook, after I worked for the summer in bumping cars for children, now on the weekends I work in ice-rink. I did practice rink hockey as goal guardian, now I practice ice skating and freestyle ice skating.
I did travel in Vietnam during 2 months and Indonesia during 2 weeks.
And now I wait to go to Hungary. . .


Damaris


My name is Damaris and I’m from a small town in Germany.
After having been a student for 13 years, I want to experience new things. With my work as a volunteer I want to face the challenge of living in a foreign country. By doing this I am determined to expand my horizon and collect new experiences.
I think EVS is a great opportunity for me and I am really looking forward to live and work some months in Hungary and get to know the Hungarian culture, people and language.
I hope that the voluntary work is filled with a lot of new experiences. I desire unforgettable impressions and a memorable time which have influence on my character and show me the right ways for the future.
In the past I did voluntary work at our church. Moreover I gained a lot of experience while I absolved an internship at a kindergarten. It makes me very happy to work with children! 
So I look forward to August to meet you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Inter-Cult-Tour All rights reserved.
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes